It's getting hot, summer is in full swing. Time for shorts and tank tops, or sundresses!
I decided to make this gauze dress for Nicole, who was sadly lacking in the easy breezy dress department of her closet. I actually never know when I make something for my own kids if they're going to really like it or not, these girls are funny that way...
I decided to make this gauze dress for Nicole, who was sadly lacking in the easy breezy dress department of her closet. I actually never know when I make something for my own kids if they're going to really like it or not, these girls are funny that way...
That dress is adorable.
ReplyDeleteAlso, just wanted to let you know that I have been praying for your friend Karen. For whatever reason, God has brought her to mind a lot since you shared a little of her story.
love the dress...so colorful and summmery
ReplyDeleteI want one. maybe 2. are you selling those? perfect for pictures!!!!
ReplyDelete