Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by April!

Rules for the tag...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


7 Facts about Me...

1. I ended up at Six Flags when I was about 6 weeks pregnant, but I didn't know it yet. Because my sister & I got there early in the morning when they first opened, we went on 3 wild rides in about 30 minutes - and I got really sick to my stomach. I could not for the life of me figure out why - I never got sick on rides! A few weeks later, I finally found out why :) That was the last time I went on a ride that went upside down.

2. My favorite color is green.

3. This past Thursday, I stepped on a needle that had fallen out my needle case unbeknown to me... it went through my sock, into my left big toe, at an angle & so deep I couldn't pull it out with my fingers. I had to use pliers. It actually didn't hurt until it came out!

4. My least favorite creature in all God's creation is the snake. Owls & other animals keep the rodent population down too... so why the snake??

5. My dad wanted to name me Ezekiel if I had been a boy. Yikes.

6. I would love to travel the world someday... but my dream vacation is staying at a beach that has clear blue water & lounge chairs.

7. The last meal I ate was a turkey sandwich on 100% whole wheat Orowheat bread, a Gala apple, a few Doritos, and a tall glass of water.

Now, I am tagging:

Mom/Joanne

Jen

Angie

Erica

Kristin

Holli

Luzie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this so much:)!