Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wonders Never Cease

I really thought winter was over for us. We had no snow before this week for this entire winter, despite a few good freezes - not one single flake. We have just had weeks of short-sleeve weather, with the trees even budding and blooming. I has packed away our winter coats earlier this week.

God is so kind to point out to me how little I really know.

We had about 6 inches of snow today, and more is expected tonight.

My snow angels:



Two doves on my neighbor's fence:


Crisp and clean...



The snowman my neighbor built with a little help from her daughter and my girls:



My neighbor's daughter... she stopped to smile when she saw my camera - what a cutie!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Love your pictures of the snow and the angels! Great snowman too. I built one, but it was gone by the next evening.

Wani said...

The snow angel pix are great! What fun! If I had a daughter you'd totally be making some dresses for her! Maybe someday!