Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Green Is Good

Yesterday was a good, I mean GREEN, day.

I had seen these cute cube-shaped coolers at the Target by our ballet studio - the size will be perfect for toting water bottles & sandwiches to the pool all summer - the little lunchbox size I have wasn't cutting it anymore. Of course they had the pink, red, aqua and blue options, but they were out of the green. And if you know me, you know I want the green! So after my haircut yesterday I stopped at a different Target & found one...



Yesterday was also my wedding anniversary... Chad surprised me by breaking his "card only" ritual for special days, and gave me this:


He knew I had toyed with buying myself one for probably 2 years, but frugality had always won out, and I just stuck with an mp3 player we've had for about 5 years.


What a guy! Love ya lots...

No comments: