Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Self Portrait Challenge - Fresh {carpet}

We had our 9 year old carpet replaced yesterday, I hadn't realized how bad the old stuff really was until we moved all of our furniture off of it. When the installers arrived yesterday, I took the girls and headed out, and stayed gone until the job was done. When we walked back in yesterday afternoon, I just said "WOW."

I didn't buy an expensive replacement, although I did buy the best padding, and that sure makes an amazing difference. I wish blogs had feel samples so you could sink your feet into this - it is a glorious feeling! I told Chad, I could sleep on it, it is so soft.

I hadn't realized how amazing fresh carpet can be.


For more Fresh self portraits, click HERE.

12 comments:

bella said...

I like this. You look so calm and in love with your new carpet. The splash of color in the background is kinda fresh too.

geek-betty said...

I'm jealous. we're about to move to a new place and we debated whether we could afford new carpet or not. a new stove and fridge won out.

love how peaceful you look!

Jenn said...

Nice!! We are getting new carpet in our downstairs this week...can't wait!!

Love reading your blog!

take a bow Jenn

PamperingBeki said...

Fresh carpet is so great to lay on!! I'm loving that wall color too.

AMANDA said...

You look so cozy. I love to lay on fresh carpet, there's nothing quite like it.

Amelia said...

Niiice!

Amarettogirl said...

Oh I haven't had fresh carpet in quite a while - I think you may have got me set on changing that!!!! WHAt an original and FRESH idea!!!

jenica said...

awesome.

i love how your eyeshadow matches your wall. ;-D

A Autora said...

Hey, Rebekah! Thanks for stopping by. Your photo is lovely. And nothing to feel like a brand new world inside your home than a fresh carpet!

Cheers!

Deb R said...

I can almost imagine it from your description and it sounds fabulous! Love the pic!

Vedrana M. said...

i agree, great photo...makes me want to try your carpet!

EllyJane said...

tee hee!
it looks lovely!