Wednesday, January 14, 2009

andalucia



It's hard to believe it's been at least 6 months since I listed on eBay, but here I am again with a new launch for Patty of modkidboutique, who has designed the "Andalucia" fabric line for Michael Miller fabrics. Search eBay for "Boutique Andalucia" for all the launch participants' listings.

I created this fun transitional set that can be worn with tops underneath and/or a little cardigan for now, and then by itself in the warmer weather.
Click here to go see the listing.


~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

In addition, I spotted a resell of one of my favorite designs from last spring -
click here to go see.

3 comments:

MamiGirlBoutique said...

SUCH a lovely Andalucia set, I wish you many high bids. :) Hugs, Shawnta (MamiGirlBoutique)

Joanne said...

Both outfits are beautiful. You do such wonderful work, with care to your details.

Debbie said...

Incredible Rebekah - you made it your own and it is lovely. Great job!!!