Friday, February 27, 2009

Fingerprint Friday { sisters & laughter }

Little sisters can be a lot of things - and my sister has been most of them at some point in her life. Of course, I have been most of the big-sister things at some point, myself. Thank you, God, for grace!

Today I'm thinking about how she makes me laugh. Like when she jokes that she needs money for lunch & poses a dive into the beautiful fountain we were walking by. Stuff like that. Even her own laugh is infectious. God made her with a great sense of humor for a reason - He knew she would need it, and that others around her would, too.




There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in:

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints.


2. Be sure to link so others can find the entire list of participants! Go over to PamperingBeki's blog to add your link to the list of participants.

12 comments:

artsyclay said...

ha ha how cute! I grew up an only child. You are blessed to have a little sister.

Rosebud Collection said...

Now that is really cute..I so enjoy a good sense of humor..and having a sister to share it with..
Beautiful Fingerprint

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What a great relationship! I have a little sister too and it's such a special bond. We're taking a girls only trip soon, which we've never done.

(Got the beads yesterday and they're perfect! Thank you so much!)

jonahbonah said...

That's a hoot!!! We all need people in our life that have a GREAT sense of humor!!!!!!

Mel said...

I'm a little sister...I know about this. ;) How blessed you BOTH are!

Beadin By The Sea said...

What a great photo, made me smile! I'm blessed to be a little sister to two! As we grow older I appreciate the fact that I"LL always be the youngest. Ha!

Jill said...

I love it! That picture made me laugh. I am a big sister to 2, what a blessing sisters are!

Anonymous said...

I AM truly blessed to be the little sister to Beka :-) I thank God for the honor! She is so strong and has a sweet heart! I still look up to her!

littlebird said...

here, here, i am all for little sisters ; )

( My lil sis and i share a joke we saw on a card, it read,
"I'm smiling cos you're my sister,
I'm laughing cos there is nothing you can do about it")

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my little sister. :) She is a fingerprint of God!

Joanne said...

Sisters are wonderful and I am truly blessed to be the Mom here!

Anonymous said...

What a special relationship. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and thank the Lord for him all the time....