Sunday, March 29, 2009

the mischievious baton twirler


You don't see what is happening behind me when I'm shooting still shots of my clothing designs, but sometimes (like today) I manage to spin around and catch a mischievious little person hovering behind me with curiousity.





And this was one of those rarer occasions when that little person also smiles nicely!

She found my old baton in the attic when we were doing some cleaning last weekend, and decided she wanted to learn. She's doing fairly well, too!


4 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

OMGOSH!! What a dollie baby! She has the CUTEST mischievious grin. :)

Hey, THANK YOU so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I never take that for granted. There is only so much time in a day and when someone shares some of theirs with me, that's a blessings!

And BTW, your subject is darling but your photography is really good, too.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What a pretty girl!

That personality just sparkles in her eyes.

I always drool over your photography.

angela said...

What a sweet smile. Those blue eyes and that shirt...wow! Now, what I want to know is how did you end up with my old baton? I had that very same one. What fun! When my girls are older and won't use a baton as a weapon maybe I'll start scouring the thrift stores for one.

Rebecca said...

Too funny! And here I thought you had snagged my old baton!

I wish I had one for my kids to "find". They've recently unearthed my old clarinets and now two of the kids are trying to teach themselves. Hey, baby, there's a whole lotta squeakin' goin' on! Now, if they could just squwak in tune!

Great photo, btw. I hope she wears that shade of blue often. It's perfect for her!