Friday, May 8, 2009

Fingerprint Friday { father daughter dance }

My husband took our oldest daughter to our church's father daughter dance recently.

This was such a wonderful thing to me, for so many reasons that are difficult to put into words (moms, you know what I mean!)

Chad doesn't really like to dance, but it has been reported that he danced the night away. Nicole came home beaming, and has many wonderful memories of the night, including the chicken dance, haha.

I have a great husband.
Thank you, Jesus - I am often struck by Your goodness in this.




I am irritated at the flare on Nicole's face in the shots I took, but I'm still glad I have them.




There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in:

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints.


2. Be sure to link so others can find the entire list of participants! Go over to PamperingBeki's blog to add your link to the list of participants.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun fingerprint!! And the "flair" is just an angel kissing your daughter!

Hope you have a great Mother's Day weekend!

Carrie said...

There were a few years in my life that my dad and I danced together a lot. They are some of my fondest memories with him. She'll never forget it.

artsyclay said...

What a precious photo! I bet that was so much fun!
Happy Mother's Day ~*~

Jen S. said...

that is so precious!
Thanks for sharing!

Jen

Brenda said...

What a great picture! They are creating such precious memories, kids do grow up too fast!
I wish you a blessed mothers day!

Beadin By The Sea said...

What a great photo. You are indeed blessed with a beautiful girl and a sweet man.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful memory she will have of that evening!

Happy Mother's Day to you.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That just makes me melt.

So precious.

A good man is a gift from God.

Joanne said...

Wonderful! You truly are blessed!