Thursday, September 23, 2010

shelves galore

Look at what my wonderful hubby helped me build this week!


laundry room makeover


Of course, I painted before the shelves went up, which was a whole lot easier. I actually mixed together three leftover paints to get this color, and I love it!

It's all so beautiful, I almost hate to start putting everything back in there.

Almost.

But then I look at all the stuff in my hallway and kitchen, and know it must be done!

Tomorrow. But tonight, I'm putting my feet up and enjoying a Sonic Oreo Blast - yum.

4 comments:

rentz said...

My first thought when I saw the picture was: I love that color. Pretty cool that you got it by mixing paints.

Also, catching up on some past posts, I've seen that book by Julie Klassen and wondered if it was any good. I'll have to try it now!

Grizzly Bear said...

I agree the color is beautiful!

Joanne said...

The color is gorgeous and the shelves are wonderful!! Great job to you both!

angela said...

love the color! is it wrong to have laundry room envy? :o)