Wednesday, June 25, 2008

momentary absence



I may not be around much - I'm packing up our family of 4 to move out of our home into a 2 bedroom apartment in 10 days. It's hard to believe it is almost here! It is with mixed emotions that I am packing... we've been in this house for 9 1/2 years, both of our girls were born here, and I've never lived anywhere as long as we've lived here. Moving into an apartment for 6 months - ugh! The future in the new house is exciting, though, so I just have to keep that in mind.



I did start my second book for my Summer Reading Groupies goal - Anne Frank - The Diary of a Young Girl. I have wanted to read this book since for years, so I decided to make it happen, and found it at the library last week. I've read about 30 pages, it is fascinating and I have to keep reminding myself that she was a real girl!

1 comment:

erin said...

Rebekah, hope you have a smooth move and a good transition! I know your new house will be amazing once it's ready :)

That's a great book, I would like to read it again, maybe I will :) It's around here somewhere!