Thursday, August 28, 2008

no more piles

Of brick, that is!

The house is "dressed" now, and here we see a worker taking down the scaffolding as all the upper brickwork is finished.



There is considerable progress inside as well, but everytime I'm over there with my camera, there are a bunch of guys in there working. That's a good thing for the house, because that means it's getting finished. But I'm not comfortable walking around in there taking pictures while they're working, especially not with my girls in tow. Usually they're not working on Sunday, so hopefully I can get over there then.

^^^^^^^^^

Now, here's the house next door to the left. They started it before ours, but it still doesn't have brick - the brick just arrived this week. I love the colors they picked, it's going to be lovely! I'm also thankful that both houses next door to us will be finished when we move in (or soon after) - the one on the right has been finished for a couple of months now.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

You must be so excited. I can't wait to see the inside. It is such a pretty house.