Monday, June 29, 2009

if only it were that simple...

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫


You know how you get a song stuck in your head & so you listen to it over and over for a while?

So that's been going on here with the song "Perhaps, Perhaps" from the top of my playlist (in the sidebar). If you've never heard it before, you might want to press play to listen to it before you read the rest of this conversation...


♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫


I guess I didn't realize how much I'd been playing it until Claire started singing the words with amazing accuracy in the car. I was smiling at how cute she sounded, when she stopped suddenly and asked me:


C - Who is she singing to?


me - A man who she likes a lot.


C (thinks for a bit, then asks) - Does he not know what is in his head??


me - Are you asking, Can he not make up his mind?


C - Uh huh.


me - I guess not, because he can't seem to decide if he likes her too.


C (thinks for a while longer, then...) - She should ask him out for dinner, that will help him be able to decide.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! You have an inquisitive one too! They get to an age where they are aware of things you didn't think they were! Too cute. :)

Auntie said...

OOOHHHHH!!! The ladies at the office and I can't stop laughing! So funny, but so wise ;-)

Jill said...

Too funny!!! smart girlie! :)
Blessings!
Jill

Erin said...

So funny but very smart as well.