Monday, May 31, 2010

Self Portrait Challenge { speech bubbles }

This month's Self Portrait Challenge theme is "Speech Bubbles".

Obviously we are to add a speech bubble to any part of the photograph. Over on Flickr, you can add notes onto the photo itself, and some of us are allowing others to add a note to the speech bubble for what we might be thinking or saying in the photo for fun!


spc speech bubbles 1



This was from our anniversary cruise to the Bahamas last week. I've never been on a cruise or off the North American continent before, and we had a marvelous time! More photos to come later this week, as I'm still catching up around here.

I've left this week's bubble blank, to allow others on Flickr to add fun notes for I could be thinking of. Otherwise, I kind of like the way it looks like I'm thinking about nothing at all, after all, I was on vacation!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

What a wonderful picture!
Let's see, in the speech bubble, "Ahhh, Mom and Dad have the kids......" :)