Wednesday, July 4, 2012



As some of you may already know from my announcement on Facebook, I will no longer be designing children's clothing.

This has been a wonderful eight-year journey, many aspects of which I am thankful for. One of those "thankfuls" is all the wonderful people I have met all around the world, without even leaving my home!

To all my customers & readers, I want to say thank you. Thank you for looking, for reading this blog, for shopping my store, for your kindnesses. And for letting me into your life just a little bit.

I have some great new ideas for what I will be doing for my business, and when it is all sorted out, I will be announcing it! For this reason, I will be keeping this blog, my Facebook page, and my Etsy shop will remain open.

In the meantime, I am selling most of my fabric stash! This is no small feat, let me tell you :) If you or someone you know sews or crafts, please have a look and share, I have lots of great treasures in store...


No comments: