Wednesday, July 16, 2008

more post-move posts

With the dsl not hooked up here until Monday, it took a lot longer than I'd hoped to watch the Bachelorette finale' on abc.com. But I finally did, and it was worth the wait. Jesse looked great in that grey suit - such a romantic ending, wow. Well, except the part where she had to tell Jason no, which was sooo sad, geez.



Now back to real life, people.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We took the girls bowling on Saturday with one of their reward cards from our library's summer reading program. That was a hoot - the girls idea of bowling involved dropping the ball with a loud thud, followed by the ball rolling toward the pins with speeds that would lose in a turtle race. Don't laugh at our scores - it's been years since we grown-ups have bowled!

Daddy shows us how it's done...



Nicole - Go, ball, go!



Claire - she stood like this to watch her ball at almost every turn



Yeah, that's me - it's great how bowling is like the only sport where all pictures show what usually can't be seen easily without a mirror. And Chad took lots, so now I have 20 or so pictures of my bee-hind, sheesh.



Yay, Daddy!



2 comments:

erin said...

Nicle almost beat you- way to go Nicole!!! LOL- sorry, couldn't help but notice :)

I'm a horrible bowler, but it's fun!

Anonymous said...

Rebekah, if that was my rumpus, I'd be making a special photo set on my flickr just to show it off!